1. HOW YOU THINK IS EVERYTHING: Always be positive. Think success, not failure. Beware
of negative environments.
2. DECIDE UPON YOUR TRUE DREAMS AND GOALS: Write down your specific goals and
develop a plan to reach them.
3. TAKE ACTION: Goals are nothing without action. Don't be afraid to get
started now. Just do it.
4. NEVER STOP LEARNING: Go back to school or read books. Get training and aquire
5. BE PERSISTENT AND WORK HARD: Success is a marathon, not a sprint. Never give up.
TO ANALYZE DETAILS: Get all the facts, all the input. Learn from your mstakes.
7. FOCUS YOUR TIME AND
MONEY: Don't let other people or things distract you.
8. DON'T BE AFRAID TO INNOVATE;BE
DIFFERENT: Following the herd is the sure way to mediocrity.
9. DEAL AND COMMUNICATE
WITH PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY: No person is an island. Learn to understand and motivate others.
10. BE HONEST
AND DEPENDABLE; TAKE RESPONSIBILITY: Otherwise, Numbers 1-9 won't matter.
The New Job Market
Occupations With The Largest Projected Job Growth 1996-2006
* Systems Analysts
* General Managers
and Top Executives
* Registered Nurses
* Truckdrivers(Light and Heavy)
* Home Health
* Teacher Aides
* Educational Assistants
* Nursing Aides,Orderlies and Attendants
and Information Clerks
"The path you choose in life is the path you will walk."